Replacing a toilet seat is easier than it sounds.
- At the back of the toilet seat, use a flat head screwdriver to unscrew the plastic caps and bolts from the two fittings.
- Your seat should lift away and remove to one side.
- Get your new seat and line up the fittings so they slot through the toilet’s fixing holes.
- Re-screw the bolts ensuring they are not over tightened – make sure your toilet seat is correctly positioned and adjust if necessary.
- If plastic caps are included, snap them back into place. And that’s it. We told you it was easy.