If your sink is not draining water properly, it may be blocked. But don’t panic, it’s time to roll up your sleeves and take the plunge. Follow these easy steps to get your sink blockage free.
- Get a plunger (available from any DIY store) and cover the plug hole, use a wet cloth or paper towel to cover the overflow.
- Fill the sink with water so it covers the plunger and creates a seal.
- With your cloth covering the overflow, start pumping the plunger up and down around 4 to 5 times – maybe more if necessary.
- Remove the plunger and the cloth blocking the overflow and watch the water drain away!
- If it didn’t work the first time, try it again as many times as you need until the water freely drains away.
Liberty Customer Hub: Unblocking your sink